[NAGDU] light weight harness

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Sep 4 02:48:38 UTC 2018

Howdy Deb,

Julie’s harnesses, and also the Julius K9 harnesses (also excellent) are nylon, so they’re very light. They also are washable and handle the wet a lot better than leather does. My dogs have been very comfortable in Julie’s harnesses, and Hilde also likes the Julius K9 one. Besides having less bulky material, thus more comfortable the dog lies down, the arrangement of the straps, which go over the shoulder on Julie’s and ride a little higher than the standard American ones for the Julius K9 one, also seems to me to be a more comfortable arrangement. And you get very good feedback from both, too. Not to mention, the removable handle is pretty handy.

> On Sep 3, 2018, at 10:00 AM, Janell via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Deb,
>
> Can you explain more about your dog and the harness when she goes swimming,
> I find that interesting and have never heard of that?
>
> Thanks, Janell

>>> NAGDU:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/julielj%40neb.rr.
>>> com
>>>

>>> -----
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>> 07/04/18 Internal Virus Database is out of date.

>>> for
>>> NAGDU:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access
>>> .net

>>> for
>>> NAGDU:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/julielj%40neb.rr.
>>> com
>>>

>>> -----
>>> No virus found in this message.
>>> 07/04/18 Internal Virus Database is out of date.

>>> for
>>> NAGDU:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access
>>> .net