[NAGDU] Non-chicken dogfood

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 4 15:43:16 UTC 2018

hi

when you're looking for a new food you might want to really check out the. ingredients.  when I looked at scan grasslands it had all kinds of different sorts of beans/legumes, peas, chick peas  etc.  with the concern about the possible connection between these high-end foods and health issues in dogs we have decided to change to a good that has very little legumes content.  at your local pet store this is not. an easy tasking.  if anyone has a lamb based food that is low in those types of ingredients please let me know.

Gary
vancouver