[NAGDU] Non-chicken dogfood

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 16:23:30 UTC 2018

Gary,

Try Farmina ancestral grain lamb. It has no legumes, 4.5 stars (other proteins 5 stars), and no meat meal. It does contain chicken fat, but most chicken allergies are triggered by protein not fat. My dog is allergic to chicken but not Farmina lamb.
Danielle and Thai

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 4, 2018, at 12:06 PM, Vivianna via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I am currently feeding nature‘s logic. There are several recipes that do not have chicken in them. It is a five star dog food with no peas, lentils, beans, chickpeas, sweet potatoes or white potatoes. I really like it personally.
>
> Vivianna
>

> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 4, 2018, at 10:06 AM, Danielle Sykora via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>
>> Farmina, Sport Dog, Victor. Zignature,  Fromm,  Acana, and Earthborn Holistic all offer at least some formulas without chicken. These are all top of the line kibble brands as well.  I’m not sure about availability of these brands though. And of course it is necessary to read the ingredient list of any food to make sure there is no chicken.
>>
>> Danielle and Thai
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Sep 4, 2018, at 9:33 AM, Tracy Carcione via NAGDU <nagdu at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> A friend of mine needs a dogfood with no chicken.  I recommended the food
>>> I'm feeding, but he can't get it in Argentina.  I am feeding Taste of the
>>> Wild.  I know others are feeding food with 0 chicken, but I can't remember
>>> what.  Any recommendations to pass along to my friend?