[NAGDU] Someone really needs to go make it clear to Leader

Gabriel Moloney gmoloney6467 at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:16:12 UTC 2018

Hi Jordon
First of all it is very interesting that nobody has replied to your post on this subject.  These are just my thoughts on this matter, this has been another post regards to you guide and how things are not working out for you as a partnership.  I do not want to come across as being rude, or blunt, but it is time to give your guide back to the school as your guide dog is putting your life in danger and possibility of putting the general public in danger as well, but more importantly your own safety.  I know very little about the school Leader that you are talking about, so I will pass no comments on their training etc.  You also stated that you had applied to another school for your next dog , but you were going to wait until somebody from Leader called to meet with you, my question is why wait, just apply to Freedom Dogs at least you will be on their waiting list.  I know that this is not perfect and waiting lists can be very long or in some cases very short, but you will not know, until you make that first step.
If your current dog is not working as a professional then it is time to hand that dog back, think of your own safety, and yes I know, this is hard to do especially if the dog is at a yiyoung age, where it will be back to using the Kane in the meantime, people here have been supportive and have given you some good suggestions in the past, I feel it has gotten the point in applying to different schools for a working guide.  Again I don’t want to sound heartless or cruel in my reply to your post.
regards
gabriel