[NAGDU] Another Airline Question

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Sep 16 23:35:59 UTC 2018

I agree with Jenine; The Department is currently in the process of writing new implementing regulations and such things can be put into the regs, so, by all means, please file a complaint so they know what is going on out there!

Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds you back.