[NAGDU] Problem with Turo car rental

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Sep 17 00:07:18 UTC 2018

I can certainly try to carry a sheet. We traveled to Denver but did not
have any family to stay with. We did not have access to a sweeper of any
kind. We have traveled with a dog for over 25 years and this is the first
time anyone has ever tried to charge a fee of any kind. We have rented from
national companies and Turo. Turo is like Air B&B or VRBO. Individuals are
renting their cars through a web program. I don't think those individuals
understand they must still comply with ADA. I want to be respectful of
owners, too.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053