[NAGDU] Gala with one course under blindfold

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Sep 21 16:51:57 UTC 2018

Many blindness agencies are doing this. It is based on a restaurant in
England. At that restaurant all of the wait staff are blind. It showed
people that blind people could do jobs. I don't know if that restaurant is
still open or not.

I used to think this was a great idea but you have changed my mind about
it.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053