[NAGDU] Owner training

Yiska ichoosechrist2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 23:08:56 UTC 2019

Jordan,
Having to retrain Belto sounds like tons of work. You have a feel for
training. That is frustrating and upsetting that you have had struggles
with your past guides. I can't offer much practical help as I am currently
trying to retrain my school issued dog. I hope you can find support on this
list.
Yiska