[NAGDU] service dog trainer certification

Monse monse_v at aol.com.mx
Sat Apr 13 01:04:02 UTC 2019

Hello all.
Shanna, I'm also curious to know how you obtained this certificate and how
is the process to get it.
I'm also an owner trainer, the first one in my country Mexico, and I worked
as a guide dog trainer at a recently founded organization dedicated to train
and issue all kind of assistance dogs and was also in charge of the quality
control of specialized training of guide dogs.
Congratulations!
Sincerely,
Monse & Franco

---