[NAGDU] Remembering

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 13:56:44 UTC 2019

Hi, Ann,  this is such a cool thing that you see your animals in your
dreams!  Thank you for sharing that.

When my boy Irish died, the vet saved some clippings of his hair and when I
got his ashes, that little baggie with hair in it was with the ashed. The
first thing I did was to open the bag and touch the hair and smell of it.
Sadly, it didn't smell like him or feel much like him and my assumption is
that that is because it is no longer living and the oils have dried out of
it. But it's still a nice little remembrance of him. I'm really glad they
thought to do that for me.

Charlene