[NAGDU] Dog Food Question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Aug 1 14:52:44 UTC 2019

Hi Ellen.
If the other flavors don't have sweet potato or rice, what do they have?
Some dogs don't react well to wheat or corn, for example.

You could get a small 5 or 10-pound bag of a new good, and see how your gal
does with it.  But, me, I'd stay away from wheat and corn.

I'm feeding Taste of the Wild with Venison and Bison.  It's grain-free, but
has potatoes and some legume, lentils, maybe.  My boy is allergic to
chicken, so I have to look hard to find chicken-free food.
Tracy