[NAGDU] Chew toy alternatives

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 4 18:59:00 UTC 2019

Hi Melissa.
I looked up Benebone on Amazon.  It looks interesting, but how is it
different from the Nyla-knot?  It is also made of nylon, it says.

Nylabone used to have a bone softer than the "Nylabone for aggressive
chewers", but that was too soft for Krokus.  I don't want something like
that.  The Benebone says it's for aggressive chewers, but is it really?
Tracy