[NAGDU] FW: August 2019 Newsletter

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 01:24:46 UTC 2019

Colleagues,
Madison has just sent this message that she has forwarded from one of the numerous lists in which she takes part. Please don't send messages like this. First off, this one wants you to sign up, and it wants you to prove you are not a robot. I am sure the article is nice, but people, mostly I think we need to keep the topic on Guide Dog, our Guide Horse, and some service animals. This does, of course, include the dog food issues. If you are going to send messages like this, then copy and paste it.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com