[NAGDU] video about guide dog user in Thailand

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 01:43:38 UTC 2019

You know, Mike, I wasn't trying to make the problem anything that it isn't;
I realize these things are true. However, I just wondered if religion plays
a part and what other factors do. I don't think it hurts to discuss those
possibilities even though I know the crux of the problem is lack of
education.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com