[NAGDU] convention fundraising for NAGDU

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 12:54:40 UTC 2019

Hi, Sharlene.
They are fanny packs with about three pockets. They are quite roomy. I don't
know if there are any left, but I think they were $15, though they could
have been $20. Convention seems like eons ago, so I am sorry I can't be more
helpful. Maybe someone from the board will come on and tell you, but I would
recommend it.
Cindy Lou
cindyray at gmail.com