[NAGDU] One Line Messages

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Mon Aug 19 02:41:18 UTC 2019

Cindy,

I can certainly agree with your email list reminders, however even you have
posted 5 or more messages a day.  I totally agree with you/us having to put
our subject matter in the subject line to  cancel us reading messages that
we are not interested in.

I understand you needing to enforce the rules, but in my opinion I think you
need to lighten up a bit.  I know I will get back lash from this message,
but as Cindy says, keep it respectful.

Thanks, Janell and Miss Rosy!