[NAGDU] UK laws after Brexit

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Mon Aug 19 19:44:40 UTC 2019

Not being a British expert I can only guess. However, Great Brittan changed
its laws as the data indicated that there were better ways to screen for
rabies and thus made it easier for guide dogs to enter the country. I am not
sure that there is any need for the laws to change. British entry
requirements are already more stringent than the rest of Europe.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson