[NAGDU] O and m immersion programs

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Aug 22 13:47:15 UTC 2019

Yes, anyone can take the class at Leader. I’m also not sure of the duration. Pilot has a similar offering. Both Leader and Pilot don’t have any sort of requirement that you go to their school to get a guide dog in order to attend their O&M programs.

Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Email: buddy at brannan.name
Mobile: (814) 431-0962