[NAGDU] GDB training methods

Seyoon Choi blindinsider1 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 18:43:12 UTC 2019

I graduated from gdb with my first guide little over a week ago so happy to answer this one. Yes, gdb does leash correction. Timeout is our first method but they will have us correct them if the distraction is intense, or people are trying to come for my dog for instance and he begins to pull/jump on them.

Regards
Seyoon

Sent from my iPhone