[NAGDU] GDB training methods

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Aug 23 14:54:33 UTC 2019

It is sad if they do that. I am training my own dog and I began training when he was between 4 and 5 months and I have never used a leash correction. I have definitely used a very stern voice. He has always wanted to please.

All of my dogs have come from Leader and they are working to breed dogs that do not need leash corrections. I haven't used a leash correction on any of my dogs from Leader since 2000. I have not needed to use it.