[NAGDU] Formal O&M and Guide Dog Schools

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 23:47:37 UTC 2019

Hi, Piper and welcome to the list,
Many of the schools either have you do videos of your walking of a route or
they come out and walk with you and determine how you would do and what type
of dog it would be you need. They make that decision also based on
information you have given them. If you are able to show them that you are
proficient with a cane, you likely wouldn't have to take any mobility
training.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com