[NAGDU] NAGDU affiliates

Rachel straneva ralab at roadrunner.com
Mon Aug 26 21:13:30 UTC 2019

Hi All,
I wanted to let everyone know that Tennessee does have a guide dog division. It’s called TAGDU. They have been around since 2013. I know this because I was one of the first members to join when I lived in Tennessee after they were founded. I still get their conference call meeting announcement emails in case I ever move back to Tennessee. They also have a seminar each year at Tennessee NFB state convention several of which I have attended.
Rachel & Fancy,

Sent from my iPhone