[NAGDU] Horrible Left Tendency

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Aug 28 13:18:46 UTC 2019

but how necessary is it really to walk on the right side?

I understand with clearance issues, but pretty much any of my dogs have
been on the left center, does he turn at intersections where you need
him to turn right? I mean how big of an issue is this other than,
frankly you being annoyed that he won't walk on the right and people
making comments?

Dan