[NAGDU] Top Dog 2021, location information!

Sarah Calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Sun Dec 1 16:04:34 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

Top Dog 2021 is a year and a half away, but in the meantime we thought you
might enjoy learning a little about the history of Saint Louis, Missouri.

Top Dog itself will be happening in Saint Louis County, in the city of
Maryland Heights, and we'll send more information out later, in the
meantime, please feel free to click on the below link to learn all about the
city of Saint Louis!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Louis

Missouri Guide Dog Users would like to wish everyone a very happy Holiday
Season!

Kind regards,

Sarah Calhoun, Treasurer

Missouri Guide Dog Users