[NAGDU] Dogfood research

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 16:38:20 UTC 2019

I also use chewy to look up ingredient lists, and the full ingredient list should be listed under nutritional info for every food. I do find it a little easier to use on my iPhone than my laptop, but both work.
One of my dogs is also allergic to chicken. I rotate between Farmina Ancestral Grain and Nature’s Logic. Farmina Fish formula is completely free of chicken, while the lamb contains only chicken fat. Many dogs that are allergic to chicken don’t react to chicken fat, because it is the protein that causes the allergy. I know off the top of my head that the pork and turkey formulas of Nature’s Logic are completely free of all chicken ingredients.
I normally would recommend Victor as well, but it’s not my first choice for a dog with a chicken allergy. Most of their formulas that do not contain chicken are either quite low in protein, or have a lot of legumes.
The Sport Dog buffalo-based formulas are also free of chicken, and provide high calorie options.
Danielle
Sent from my iPhone