[NAGDU] introducing myself

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 27 14:32:12 UTC 2019

Hi Cole.
Welcome to the NFB, and to the NAGDU list!
I'm Tracy.  I live in northern New Jersey, and work in New York City.  I am
working my 7th guide dog, and my 2nd from The Seeing Eye.
If you have questions about the Eye, I'll be happy to try and answer them.
I found the admissions office also very helpful with answers.
Carcione at access.net.
Tracy