[NAGDU] o and m programs in guide dog schools

sarah calhoun sc-tico at att.net
Sat Dec 28 02:16:02 UTC 2019

Hello,
Leader Dogs oh and M class is one week long. You don’t have to be a current client, or a client that is working towards a guide dog, a new cane user or someone who wants to brush up on their cane skills. I am working with my second guide dog from Leader, this past October I attended their orientation and Mobility class just to brush up on my skills. It was wonderful!
GDB requires you to be a client of theirs or who has applied for a guide dog from their school.
Pilot has an orientation and mobility class, I believe it is about two weeks long. Not sure about the requirements of being a current client or client working towards a guide dog. You would need to check with them

Sarah Calhoun