[NAGDU] researching about getting a guide dog

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 03:47:27 UTC 2019

Leader is the one dog school I absolutely do not recommend going to.  Their follow up services are terrible.  Seriously a  nine months to get someone to me when they knew full well that they sent me home with a dog that had serious problem around other dogs and also with street crossings.  On top of that, they kept saying they would send out a field rep as soon as possible, and the field rep that went to help one of my classmates after he arrived home, never came,and he did not live that far from where I lived at the time.  On top of that, their whole attitude about it being perfectly acceptable to stop in the middle of a street to redirect your dog is a no go item in my book.  Too dangerous to do that on any of the streets in any of the places I have lived.  I would not go to GDB either.  They decided to blame me for September being attacked,and that did it for that school.  Well, they blacklisted me as well, but it is their loss since I have filed a formal complaint against both Leader and GDB with the organizations that they are members of to shed light on what really goes on at these schools.
GDF is good,and had I been a little smarter, I probably should have gone their to begin with.
Jordan