[NAGDU] Home alone

nellie at culodge.com nellie at culodge.com
Tue Dec 31 18:17:58 UTC 2019

Tracey, first of all, your evening sounds like a ton of fun!!  Enjoy every dance, and dance like you think no one is watching!  😊  I do worry about the same things as you!  If I have to leave Rosy home alone for whatever reason I make sure the dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, wax warmer are all off!  I stress out worrying about a fire, totally ridiculous, but I still worry!  I wont even go into how much I worry about my boys!!  😊

Happy New Year everyone, Janell and Miss Rosy