[NAGDU] Malls

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Feb 9 02:10:18 UTC 2019

Well when stores decide to move out and new ones move in, this makes it
hard as well.
I am sure your mall is much bigger than the one we have, I still get out there.
This is one of the reasons why I would love to use ira.
Or even the other glasses be my eyes something like that.
I won't stop dreaming.
No a gps won't help on the inside.
Sure would be helpful.
I also go by aroma, if I smell leather then I know I must be near a shoe store.
Then when you get inside the store you wanted it isn't always true
folks would help you.
I will keep going to the mall, then I learn of a new place all of the time.