[NAGDU] Aira, or Be My Eyes

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Sat Feb 9 02:53:02 UTC 2019

I learned there is a holder that can go around your neck with the phone
facing forward for folks to see where you are going.
Now I would like to learn where I could get one that wouldn't cost $99.
Especially when I can't use the glasses prices all of the time.
I so hope they still come up with a program where the price will be
even better.
You have a discount if you are a member of the federation.
That helps as well.
I am impressed how many persons do use ira.
Still learning, and when I learn more, I will be glad to share.