[NAGDU] jail

Ryan Boudwin ryanboudwin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 20:21:27 UTC 2019

As a former correctional officer, this seems absurd to me. With the
isolated exception of the medical isolation pod for prisoners with
extremely contagious illnesses (like active tuberculosis), I can't think of
any reason whatsoever to restrict guide dog access to a correctional
facility.

I don't know what the legal ramifications are here but there is no
legitimate security risk to bringing in a guide dog into a correctional
facility.