[NAGDU] Denied rides but info not appearing in uber app

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Fri Feb 15 15:47:27 UTC 2019

Good morning list,
I had two Uber denials Tuesday afternoon and evening.  I know they were both due to my guide dog Samwise because in both instances the drivers indicated they had arrived and then all of a sudden the ride was canceled and another driver took the ride.
The odd part about all of this is that in my Uber app, their is no evidence that another driver had accepted my ride and I have no proof that such a thing happened.  This is strange because in the past I have always seen the driver’s information no matter what.
I haven’t reported to the rideshare form because I have no information to report.  I can’t give a name because the two individuals who picked me up after the denials were fantastic and I would hate for them to be caught in the crossfire.
So, I’m not certain what to do.  Does anyone have any advice?
Thanks,
Nancy

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
Sent from my iPhone