[NAGDU] Commands was Re: another GDF question

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 03:25:39 UTC 2019

Hi,
I wonder why they do not teach leave it any longer. I also wonder why other schools do not teach commands such as back, under, off, up/stand, drop it or give, about, etc.? I also wonder why some schools may not specifically teach the dogs to find such designated objects as elevators, stairs, seats, curbs (great when you’re looking for a curb that might not be add a street crossing such as a couple curbs that we deal with on the route to our internship). These are commands that I definitely would find useful.

Sent from my iPhone