[NAGDU] the fetch command

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:56:29 UTC 2019

I was also told that teaching fetch to dogs who did not like to do it was difficult and caused much more trauma to the dogs than needed to be. Personally, I have no need of a dog to fetch. I need my dog to be a guide. I only had one dog that actually enjoyed fetching in the years while GDB still taught that as a command. I dropped it from obedience with every dog after that and was glad when they quit training the dogs to do it altogether.

Sherry