[NAGDU] stairs and guide dogs question

Afik Souffir afik.sofir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 06:40:49 UTC 2019

Hello all.
My name is Afik souffir from Israel. I wrote to here one time and didn't get
any response, except one.
I'm 20 years old, and I have cp in my left hand.
I want to know if guide dog can go in the right side? Is there an option to
train the dog to walk on the right side?

I want to hear, also the exprince to be with a guide dog.

Afik.