[NAGDU] stairs and guide dogs question

Afik Souffir afik.sofir at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:56:13 UTC 2019

Hello Dan and all,
Here its 11:51 AM so, I'm sorry if I wake anyone with this message smile.
My traning organization manager know about my problem, with the left hand.
About guide dogs expirences -sorry for the spelling errors,- I want to know
what are the deffrences between to walk with a cane, and to walk with a
guide dog.
For myself, I think that guide dog will let me be more indipandent with the
mobility.

Thanks for any response,
Afik.