[NAGDU] Zoom meeting invitation - TXAGDU meeting

Raul Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Sun Feb 24 18:42:31 UTC 2019

Hello everyone. Do to some technical difficulties with Zoom, we are using a
new meeting ID for our upcoming Texas Association of Guide Dog Users
meeting. It will take place later today at 4pm central time. That's 5pm
eastern, 3pm mountain and 2pm Pacific. The meeting information follows.

Topic: TXAGDU meeting
Time: Feb 24, 2019 4:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/650593045

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,650593045# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,650593045# US (San Jose)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 650 593 045
--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions

M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477
H: raul at raulgallegos.com      W: training at rgats.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rga7285
Facebook: https://facebook.com/rau47

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” - David
Thornburg