[NAGDU] Golden retrievers

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 20:16:19 UTC 2019

Sandra,
You are so right about the goldens. My golden puppy is scheduled to be born next week and I am going to Canada to bring her home in March when she is 8 weeks. I may have to start charging admition because I know everyone is going to want to pet the puppy.  Lucky for me I am a big fann of people interactions with young puppies so she will get lots of attention but I am sure it will never be enough.  I have really missed having a golden. Our Shouty Mildred died last February at the age of almost 16 and I have not had a golden for almost a year and have missed it so much. There is no breed like a golden, thats for sure.

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan
pawpower4me at gmail.com