[NAGDU] it's never too early to begin preparations

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jan 17 13:47:55 UTC 2019

What Julie says is great.
I will add that I sometimes put a bit of cool water on my dog's head and
ears when we're out in the heat.  They don't like it, but I think it helps
them cool down a bit.
Also, I had a dog who would throw up if she got a cool drink right after a
walk in the heat, so I had to wait a few minutes after we got inside before
giving her water.  None of my other dogs have had this problem, though.

It's nice to think about being warm, on this frigid day.
Tracy