[NAGDU] it's never too early to begin preparations

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Thu Jan 17 16:03:41 UTC 2019

Good Morning All,
I have traveled to Vegas; however, this will be my first with a dog.  The cool thing about the strip is that many of the hotels seemed to be connected with each other, so you could walk through the hotels and access the shopping that way.  Also, Vegas literally never sleeps, so maybe save the walking outside for night time.  It won’t be as hot because the sun is shining.  Also, I have a dog water bottle, which looks like the typical sports bottle, except their is a little bowl on the lid, so when you squeeze the bottle, it fills up the bowl.  I would use this along with her dog boots.  Also, in the talk of preparedness, I would start considering setting some money aside for cabs or ride shares.  If your dog is overheated, and you want to get back to the hotel, you are going to be much better off in the long run if you splurge for the ride.  Finally, if it is too hot for you, it is most certainly too hot for your dog.
Sincerely,
Lauren