[NAGDU] it's never too early to begin preparations

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 18 11:29:34 UTC 2019

There are no longer tours offered during convention.  I haven't seen any for
several years anyway.  Certainly people do go and do tours, but they are not
organized by NFB.   I have seen some offerings through the travel and
tourism division, or maybe it was someone who was associated with the
division?, At any rate I have seen announcements for things before or after
convention, but not as a part of convention as they used to be.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>