[NAGDU] Indestructible Dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jan 20 14:42:00 UTC 2019

I was complaining to a friend about how fast Krokus can destroy his toys,
and she recommended indestructibledog.com.  I bought a couple things from
them, and he hasn't destroyed them.  It looks like they will last a good
while.  The site has lists of toys that fit their indestructible profile,
like a list of squeaky toys, Krokus's favorite.  They also have a guarantee
the dog won't destroy the toy right away.  I found some of the same toys on
Amazon, but not so neatly organized and easy to find.  And, when I finished
making my purchase at indestructibledog, I got a notice within an hour that
my toys were on their way to me, even though I only chose standard shipping.

I bought Krokus the Good Cuz, which is basically a squeaky ball with feet.
He chews the feet, but he's not eating the pieces, and he only chews it when
I'm right there, so it's OK.  The squeaker seems very sturdy and seems very
hard for him to tear out.

I also bought him a Squeak Ball, which is like a rubber tennis ball.  The
squeaker is buried in the center of the ball, where he can't get at it.
It's also not loud or piercing, so I like it.  He's crazy about this ball.
It bounces well, so he throws it and chases it, and sometimes brings it to
me to throw for him.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.  Seems like I have finally found some toys
he loves and won't kill in a few weeks.

Tracy