[NAGDU] Boots

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 23 16:20:13 UTC 2019

Hi Sherrill.
I don't know if they'd protect from heat.  I'd guess not, since they're
fairly thin rubber.  I'd be a bit worried they'd melt a bit, if the pavement
was really hot.
My dogs tolerate them pretty well.  They're not thrilled, but they don't
balk, either.  I think the thinness of the sole helps the dog feel like his
contact with the ground is normal, if you know what I mean.
Tracy