[NAGDU] NAGDU Digest, Vol 166, Issue 17

Jenine Stanley jeninems at icloud.com
Sun Jan 27 02:04:57 UTC 2019

I too am in agreement with Julie. The point about a letter being asked for from those whose disabilities are not apparent is something that can be done but doesn’t necessarily have to be done. It all depends on how credible the staff thinks the renter is. the part I do like is the provision about where the letters must come from and the credentials of the health services provider.