[NAGDU] Overactive bladder is back

Lauren Bishop laurenbishop96 at icloud.com
Wed Jan 30 02:06:49 UTC 2019

Good Evening Tracey,
When I went to class for my dog, I trained during July, so it was really hot.  We offered 2 cups at morning, two in the mid day, two at dinner, and 1 at 8:00 P.M. park.  I think we may have added a third cup in the middle of the day; however, when we did this, we were encouraged to take our dogs for park before the afternoon trips.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Lauren