[NAGDU] hot pavement concerns

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jul 1 03:33:49 UTC 2019

Hi, so far the Musher’s Secret seems to be working fine. I don’t have carpet on the ground, but from what I can tell, it’s not leaving any marks on the floors either. You basically apply enough to let it soak into the paws, and maybe a little more in case you want a slightly thicker coating. From the various pet and dog-lover websites I have read concerning wax on the paws, Musher’s Secret is very good about not leaving stains on floors and carpets.

That’s good about your friend offering to give you feedback about what we can expect. Living in Texas and going to a place like Nevada will be different because although both are hot, one is based on a lot of humidity while the other one is mostly dry. Of course, there are hot and dry areas of Texas as well like the Rio Grande Valley, but still, it’s all hot, hot, hot.

Thanks.

—
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users
Board Member: National Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan