[NAGDU] update on NAGDU's exhibit hall table schedule...thanks to those who have already stepped up, but we could use a few more !

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Thu Jul 4 14:34:47 UTC 2019

Hello once again!

Here's the updated schedule. We have added more generous volunteers, but as
you can see, we have a few more shifts to fill.

Please contact me via any method you choose.texting is fine, as my cell
number is at the bottom of this message. Of course you can also contact me
when we arrive at the hotel, but the more shifts we fill prior to that time,
the more smoothly the table will run.

The schedule is both attached and pasted here.

Warm regards

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890

eMail Secretary at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back

NAGDU Exhibit Hall Table Schedule

Table A49

(a star in front of the time indicates we have a sufficient number of
volunteers for that slot)

Monday, July 8

*11:00-1:00 Sherrill O'Brien and Jessica Snyder

1:00-3:00 Marion Gwizdala

*3:00-5:00 Melissa Green and Paul Sandoval

Tuesday, July 9

8:30-11:00 Jessica Snyder

11:00-1:00 Sherrill O'Brien

*1:00-3:00 Raul and Stacie Gallegos