[NAGDU] FW: [GDUI Chat] Forbes.com: Here's How To Get A Guide Dog

David david at bakerinet.com
Fri Jul 5 20:17:41 UTC 2019

In my opinion, the article is totally appropriate and directly within
the interest parameters of NAGDU members. It is informative. It is about
guide dogs, the choices handlers make, the reactions of other to
handlers and their dogs, and some elements involved in choosing a guide
dog school. What is that makes forwarding this to the NAGDU list
inappropriate? What am I missing here?

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*
*