[NAGDU] why I chose GDF

Madison Martin maddymartin at mymts.net
Sun Jul 7 00:29:36 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I did a lot of research before making my decision. I wanted a smaller
school, a school that gets snow (where I live in Canada we get lots of snow
so I want a dog that's comfortable with snow), they're willing to customize
the training to a certain extent. Plus I like the idia of getting ownership
of the dog. They've also been very willing to answer my questions. I also
like the fact that they only come to see you if you need help, not every
year. I know that there are handlers that want a visit every year, but I
don't. Does this help those of you who were wondering?
Madison